[The Twin Invasion] Poor Farley

Tracy

Jul 25, 2006, 11:06:02 PM7/25/06
to twinin...@googlegroups.com
Well, it's been way too long since our last post. Gene and I have been a bit lazy in the blogging department. We are WAY behind on our updates of the kids and have been enjoying a busy summer. I promise to be back soon with updates. I've got quite a few lined up. However, this one was so darn cute - it couldn't wait! To say Olivia and Eugene love our dog, Farley, would be an understatement. I think Eugene's first smile and laugh as a baby was at Farley and not Mom or Dad! They think he is quite funny and get a kick out of him doing something as simple as scratching his ear. However, they also get a kick out of teasing him with food. Olivia learned this fun little past time from her brother and we caught her in action last night. Poor Farley.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

--
Posted by Tracy to The Twin Invasion at 7/25/2006 10:48:00 PM

farl...@comcast.net

Jul 25, 2006, 11:14:27 PM7/25/06
to twininvas...@googlegroups.com, twinin...@googlegroups.com, Tracy
Sorry!  You'll have to go the blog site to view the video.