[The Twin Invasion] Unnecessary Parental Competitiveness

Gene

Dec 12, 2005, 11:46:23 AM12/12/05
to twinin...@googlegroups.com
I know all parents are proud of their children. And I don't mean to brag. But, I must say, my son is really advanced.
Eugene has just gotten his seventh tooth. That's right. He has seven teeth! The boy is barely 8 months old, and he's out-pacing kids twice his age. Now, I understand some children are dentally challenged. Parents, don't worry if your child is 1 year old and still working on his first top tooth. Every child develops at their own pace. They will eventually end up with the same number of teeth.
My kid just happens to be kicking your kid's butt!

--
Posted by Gene to The Twin Invasion at 12/12/2005 11:45:00 AM