My ArduCopter Clone

Bemidji_Bill

Mar 11, 2011, 8:21:00 PM3/11/11
to Twin Cities UAV Fliers
I see there are no posts yet here, so let me be the first!

I'm relatively new to UAVs and FPV but have a ArduCopter based quad
design running the Ardupilot Mega board with the DIY Drones IMU, GPS,
and Mag. I also have a Rite Wing Zephyr for FPV.

Will others interested in this aspect of the hobby be attending the
MARCEE electric fly in this summer? I'm up in Bemidji but am planning
on driving down for it.

Bill Sanford

john hestness

Mar 11, 2011, 10:03:01 PM3/11/11
to Twin Cities UAV Fliers
I have the ardupilot mega and the mediatek gps. It is currently in a
prop driven sled that I have been experimenting with. But I am
building a parkzone T-28 for it. And I want to try a quadcopter too.
The Marcee fly in sounds like fun, I am not a member but maybe I
should check into it. Last year I went to the Watts over Owatonna
weekend event and that was very good. I started RC about 2 years ago
and just recently got the APM up and running.

IBflyN

Sep 13, 2012, 2:06:33 PM9/13/12
to twin-cities...@googlegroups.com
Looky who I see here -  LOL