CfA Vote - Anyone know these candidates?

Steven Clift

Feb 2, 2018, 4:17:10 PM2/2/18
to twin-cities-brigade

 I figure I should know more about these candidates.

Anyone have recommendations on the four Midwest Region candidates?

Here are your candidates for the Midwest Region! Please select one from the following.*
Janet Michaelis, Code for Dayton Boomer technophile w/abiding curiosity: Can skills, strategically applied, make world better?
Researcher, rehabber, entrepreneur, activist, nurse.

Nehemiah Dacres, OpenSTL Software Developer and Systems Administrator, I seek to study the open source model of software development including their communities and their governance.

Kristi Leach, Uptown Codes (Chicago) I’m a Design researcher studying Lean Startup and criminal justice reform. Always learning more about facilitation, always considering whether to get a dog.

Marqeaux Spring, Civic Data Alliance (Loiusville) I’m a former bartender turned Software Developier on Atria’s Emerging Tech team, captain of Louisville’s CfA brigade, Diversity lead on Data For Democracy’s Ethics Project & mentor for Code Louisville.

If any of you are members of our e-list, then that would be great to know. Say hello.

Joining local lists/Slacks would be key way to connect with those you are seeking to represent.

The voting is happening here:

Any involved in Open Twin Cities can vote.

Cheers,
Steve

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   cl...@e-democracy.org  -  +1 612 234 7072
   http://twitter.com/democracy

Digital engagement for your org via E-Democracy:

Steven Clift

Feb 2, 2018, 4:27:27 PM2/2/18
to twin-cities-brigade