Please fill out this survey to find out what factors impact our project success! (Code for America)

1 view

Le Chang

Feb 15, 2018, 9:11:18 AM2/15/18
to Open Twin Cities
Hi everyone! I’m Le Chang, a member of Code for Denver. I’m doing a research on our civic tech development process to discover what factors impact our success.  We’ll share the anonymized results with Code for America. But we really need some feedback from twin cities!!  Please take just a few minutes to fill out the survey  https://udenver.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0DpfvmokSZ64AVD    Your response is really important to help us improve the practices!