Alternative public safety hotline model/tech

Steven Clift

Sep 16, 2021, 4:49:52 PM9/16/21
to fuzz, twin-cities-brigade
Noting the theme for NCoH, I thought I'd put REP on your radar:

All the tech is behind the scenes in apps for the responders as I understand it. I was not involved with this, but Warecorp (who I work for with GoodCarts.co ) helped build it out. I can try to make some introductions if desired.

Thanks,
Steve

Steven Clift

Sep 17, 2021, 12:23:08 AM9/17/21
to mi...@codeforakron.org, fuzz, twin-cities-brigade
Here is some more information about what they are up to:

I don't think they are looped into the civic tech world, hence my sharing their real world work with this community.

My connections are indirect, so I recommend that people involved with NDoCH reach out to them and explain your events and even the civic tech movement from square one.

Steve

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021, 11:14 PM <mi...@codeforakron.org> wrote:

Hello Steve!

Wow, this is exceptional! Are you doing something at the NDoCH? If so, can I join your team???

Michael Stratton
Founder and CTO, Daomega

https://daomega.com

--
Welcome to Fuzz!

Fuzz is a place for family and friends of Code for America to discuss best practices, interesting work, upcoming opportunities, and sundry other matters.

Please treat others with the respect you would in person. It helps to know who is in the room:
https://groups.google.com/a/codeforamerica.org/forum/#!members/fuzz