Calling all MN tech folks for good

Steven Clift

Mar 19, 2020, 8:59:06 AM3/19/20
to twin-cities-brigade, cityc...@forums.e-democracy.org
We've launched a "Covid-19 Minnesota Solutions" Facebook group for the tech/innovation crowd:

We've attracted over 150 members in less than 24 hours. Join us.

This is a group about solutions, actions, technology, and data.

Please join and invite members of Minnesota's technology, innovation, and startup community to join us.

I've strategically invited a number of current and former elected officials and other civic leaders to join us. We can be a sounding board for any questions they might have as well engage each other with the understanding that if we share "what could work" it might actually be picked up by people on the front lines. That's the goal anyway.

Sorry absolutely no blame game partisan politics.

Thanks,
Steven Clift
Warecorp / GoodCarts

P.S. Huge thanks to http://warecorp.com for dedicating some of my time to this community service.