minneapolis storm sewer outfall locations

kyle Turner

Mar 12, 2019, 6:27:18 PM3/12/19
to Open Twin Cities
Does anyone have data/info with locations of the storm sewer outfall locations along Minnehaha creek and the Mississippi?
Thanks

Erik Ostrom

Mar 12, 2019, 7:25:43 PM3/12/19
to kyle Turner, Open Twin Cities
I don't know what a storm sewer outfall location is or what a stormwater catch basin is, but this link is still in my browser history from last time I gave it to someone who asked a question that had "storm" and "data" in it. In case it's relevant:

http://opendata.minneapolismn.gov/datasets/386fda92f6db45ddb48765259abe461c_0?geometry=-93.237%2C44.914%2C-93.214%2C44.919

--
Find Open Twin Cities at http://opentwincities.org
---

gril...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2019, 6:12:11 PM3/25/19
to Erik Ostrom, kyle Turner, Open Twin Cities
The soil and water conservation board or mosquito control would be the best bet for data.

Sent from my iPhone