Please send positive thoughts our way

Denise & Laurie

Jul 24, 2010, 11:05:26 PM7/24/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, chard...@aol.com, Kay Dewees, Susan Tate
Hello everyone,

Denise's mother is going home tomorrow after a long stint in Rehab.  To make a long story short, they thought she had appendicitis, took it out, then discovered there was nothing wrong with her appendix.  In the meantime, she has lost strength and has a hard time transferring from bed to wheelchair, etc.  She is 89 and 11/12 years old, turning 90 on August 10th.  Her spirit is still strong and vibrant, and she is so looking forward to going home.  Please send your positive thoughts and prayers tomorrow at 12:00 noon.  We strongly believe in the power of intention and are sure your well wishes will vibrate with the Universe.  Thank you so much for your support.

Kind regards,

Laurie & Denise

--
Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin
Prosperity Lane LLC

MaryO

Jul 25, 2010, 11:46:05 AM7/25/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com

I will be thinking wonderful thoughts for your mother at noon today. So sorry to hear she had to endure a surgery that was not needed.

She will get better!!

best to you two

mary

PS bring the shoes on the 27th?

Denise & Laurie

Jul 25, 2010, 12:30:23 PM7/25/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much, Mary.  We'll see you Tuesday.  I'm so glad you'll be able to make it!

Denise

Pamela DuBost

Jul 26, 2010, 9:06:58 AM7/26/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hey Denise!

How's you're mother doing?  Thank goodness they released her on Sunday instead of Saturday.  If they had waited for today, that would have been even better.

I spent the Sunday evening pulling together meals for my parents for the next few days.  Dad went to CMH for laser surgery this morning.  It's an in and out procedure (fingers crossed).  I knew Mom would be drained from this procedure and from taking care of Dad, so I threw together some meals for them.
Don't know if I'll see you all on Tuesday with the new position and my father's surgery, but I will definitely keep your Mom in my prayers.

Pamela

Alison Jetmar

Jul 26, 2010, 1:42:46 PM7/26/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
That is just horrible, simply horrible to make an elderly woman experience that.  My prayers are with you all.

Denise & Laurie

Jul 26, 2010, 5:39:10 PM7/26/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pamela,

How's your father doing after the surgery?  What a good daughter you are for making them meals.  I hope he came through with flying colors, and I know how stressful it can be for you, too.  Hang in there.  We're praying for him, too!

My mother is home and glad to have slept in her own bed last night.  She sounded better this morning but she needs to get her strength back.  We're keeping our fingers crossed!

Hope to see you tomorrow but understand if you can't make it.

Denise