The New Year is here...time to RESET your health!

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Denise & Laurie

未读,
2011年1月1日 14:20:562011/1/1
收件人 twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hello good friends,

We hope that you have had a lovely holiday season with lots of friends, family and fun.
If you're anything like us, the holidays might also have involved a bit too much yummy food!

Are you sick of your jeans feeling too tight?

Do you find yourself unable to control your eating, especially when it comes to
sugar and refined carbohydrates?

Are you ready to let go of the bloated, puffy feeling that seems to accompany you
wherever you go?

When the clock strikes 3:00 pm, do you find yourself in an afternoon haze,
uable to focus, and wishing you could either take a nap or stuff your face with
sugar and caffeine (which you often actually do)?

After dinner, do you continue to open the refrigerator and pantry doors,
never feeling satisfied and continuing to eat until your head hits the pillow
at night?

If you answered YES to one of more of the questions above, we can help.

It's time to RESET!

Weight loss is entirely possible any time you make a resolution to lose
weight. Keeping your blood sugar stable and avoiding deprivation are
absolutely essential to success. There are many, many ways to do
this. But, as a physician, I've rarely seen a program as easy and effective
at RESET. ~~ Dr. Christiane Northrup
Make a resolution that sticks.

So many people make a decision to make a change at the beginning of
the year. Yet so many of us find ourselves going back to our old ways
within a week or two. This year I'm going to help you make a resolution
that sticks.

Go for results backed by science.

RESET is a clinically proven, 5-day high-fiber cleanse that actually
resets your metabolism and ELIMINATES your sugar/carb cravings as you:

  • detox
  • boost your mood
  • increase your energy level
  • balance your hormones
  • improve your sleep
  • increase clarity
  • and release fat!
Doctors and health care practitioners worldwide such as women's health
pioneer, Christiane Northrup, M.D. and nutritional medicine expert,
Ray Strand, M.D., recommend RESET.

Release unwanted weight without starvation.

People who do the RESET progam lose an average of 5 to 10 pounds during
the 5-day, high-fiber cleanse.  It's a great way to lose excess weight
gained during the holidays or kick-start a larger weight loss goal.
We will hold your hand through implementing healthy lifestyle habits
that result in weight loss.

Get rid of your carb and sugar cravings.

RESET retrains your body using the principles of low-glycemic eating
so that you no longer crave sugar and refined carbohydrates.

I have been on literally hundreds of diets in my life.  They left me hungry,
cranky, and when the diet ended, I would eventually gain back all the
weight I lost.  RESET is different.  The 5-day program gets you started
on a pattern of healthy eating for life.  You lose the first few pounds quickly
and without starvation.  After RESET you simply want to eat lean proteins,
vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.  You have trained your body not to
crave sugar or refined carbohydrates any more.

Keep it simple. Keep it easy.

RESET doesn't require juicing, fasting, intricate food preparation,
starving yourself, being in the gym for hours at a time, or paying
thousands of dollars. It's 5 days of low-glycemic meal and snack
replacements, lots of water, fruits and vegetables.  It comes in a box
with everything you need to release weight and eliminate your
cravings successfully.  Just add water, fruits, and vegetables.
It's so simple you can't screw it up.  I promise.

Get the support you need.

Join our team and let's do the RESET as a group with the support of
our leaders, including Kate Northrup Moller and Dr. Christiane
Northrup.  RESET and the principles of low-glycemic eating
changed Kate's relationship to her body, food and her life forever.
Kate believes in this program because it's what keeps her slim,
healthy, and happy.  She has also guided hundreds of others
through the program, helping them lose 5, 25, and even 75 pounds.

Our next RESET group starts Monday, January 10th.
Deadline to join is Tuesday, January 4th at 5 pm EST.

Here is what you will get:

**RESET kit: 5-day supply of low-glycemic meal and snack replacements,
Dr. Northrup's favorite vitamins, a program guide, and a workout DVD = $125 value

**Access to a FREE webinar called The Science of Low-Glycemic Eating and RESET
with wellness expert and author Dr. Karen Wolfe on Thursday, January 6th at 5 p.m.

**Two group education sessions where Kate will tell you exactly what you need to know to
complete the program, what to do after the cleanse to continue to see results
(Sunday evening, January 9th and Saturday morning, January 15th)

**Daily support emails with valuable tips, insights and inspiration to keep you
steady on your course during the 5-day cleanse

**Unlimited email acces to me during the 5-day RESET to ensure that you're
getting the customized support you need

**Access to a FREE telegathering with Dr. Christiane Northrup, Kate Northrup
Moller and Penny Kirk on Tuesday, January 18th from 8:00-8:30 EST

Join Dr. Christiane Northrup and Team Northrup to start 2011 with a bang.
Have you ever wished your body, or your entire life, had a RESET button?
On this intimate, 30-minute call with one of the world's leading experts in mind/body
medicine and flourishing on every possible level, you will receive practical tips and tools
for RESET-ing both yourbody and your life.  Learn the most common mistakes people make
when eating that lead to unwanted weight gain and cravings. Discover how quickly and easily
you can change your thoughts, behaviors and patterns so that you can live your best life.
Find out how you can start 2011 with a RESET so that it's the best year of your life (so far).

Invest in your health!

The items included in this RESET package are worth well over $400.00.  Join our
team and invest in your health.  You receive it all for only $125.

DEADLINE TO JOIN THE TEAM IS TUESDAY, JANUARY 4TH AT 5PM EST.

EMAIL ME NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.

To your health and prosperity,

Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin
Creating health and wealth with Team Northrup

RENEW your passions
RESTORE your health
REPLENISH your wealth

Learn how you can create optimal health and prosperity with Team Northrup:

Is your income what you are worth?
Maybe it is time to change your thinking.
Find out how with our free video tour:

回复全部
回复作者
转发