Our next gathering on July 27th

Denise & Laurie

Jul 9, 2010, 5:31:30 PM7/9/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Kay Dewees, Jane Caldwell, chard...@aol.com
Hello everyone,

Jane Caldwell will be hosting our next Twin Beach Women's gathering on Tuesday, July 27th at 7:00 p.m.

Jane's address is 9180 Nana Russell Rd, Owings, Md.   It is about a mile before the Dash In when driving north on 260 (5 minutes from Westlawn).

If you need directions, you can call Jane at 301 855 0044.

Please RSVP by clicking "reply all" so Jane will have an idea how many people to expect.

Hope to see you there!

--
Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin
Prosperity Lane LLC

Meredith

Jul 10, 2010, 7:53:10 PM7/10/10
to Twin Beach Women's Group, Kay Dewees, Jane Caldwell, Carole
I'm in!

From: "Denise & Laurie" <damo...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 17:31:30 -0400
Subject: Our next gathering on July 27th

jane...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2010, 9:24:43 AM7/11/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
can't make it... back to FL.   :(

cfdun...@comcast.net

Jul 11, 2010, 9:54:15 AM7/11/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com

Can't make it - on business travel.

MELANIE DONOVAN

Jul 12, 2010, 1:21:44 PM7/12/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Kay Dewees, Jane Caldwell, chard...@aol.com
Unfortunately, I'll be out of town on business.

From: Jane Caldwell <janepc...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Our next gathering on July 27th
To: twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, "Kay Dewees" <kdwee...@aol.com>, chard...@aol.com, "Denise & Laurie" <damo...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 7:52 PM

Some of you asked me for more detailed directions, so here they are:

Leaving the beach going west on 260, after you pass Dunkirk Supply on the right, make the second right on Nana Russell Rd. My driveway is the third driveway on the left 9180.

Going east on 260, thru the light at route 2, Nana Russell is approximately one mile on the left, third driveway on left 9180.

I will be making Philippine chicken, hope to see you there!

Jane