Fwd: Church Squirrels

1 view

rmt...@comcast.net

Jan 15, 2011, 5:34:47 PM1/15/11
to Brown, Charles, Brown, Dayle, Burton, Earl, Holand, Linda, James, Brenda, janel, twin-beach-women, Kayser, Sue, Sawall, Garrett, schroeder, jack, stitts, mike

Jan 16, 2011, 6:56:22 AM1/16/11
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Now THIS made me laugh big! Sent in on to my mom! Hope all is well over there with you guys. We went to a 50th bday party at the St John's University's boathouse yesaterday. What beauty!  Linda had an MRI on her back before the festivities... the ol girl is facing questionable health issues. Trusting that you and Bob are alright. See you soon?  -janel

jane...@aol.com

Jan 16, 2011, 11:56:23 AM1/16/11
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Didnt know this went out to all. Whoops! Good thing we're all women! Next meeting at Mary's, right?

rmt...@comcast.net

Jan 16, 2011, 4:29:47 PM1/16/11
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com

Sorry that Linda is under the weather did she fall?  We're doing OK we saw "The King's Speech" yesterday great most see.  Thank Cil for the pictures from New Year's Eve   Love ya Pat