REMINDER: Twin Beach Women's Gathering Tuesday, July 27th

Denise & Laurie

Jul 24, 2010, 6:32:25 PM7/24/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, KayD, J E Baker, chard...@aol.com, mim...@yahoo.com, Jane Caldwell

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that Jane Caldwell will be hosting our next get-together next Tuesday, July 27th at 7:00.

Jane's address is 9180 Nana Russell Rd, Owings, Md.   Here are the directions:

Leaving the beach going west on 260, after you pass Dunkirk Supply on the right, make the second right on Nana Russell Rd. My driveway is the third driveway on the left 9180.

Going east on 260, thru the light at route 2, Nana Russell is approximately one mile on the left, third driveway on left 9180.

Lost?  Call Jane at 301 855 0044

Jane will be making Philippine chicken.  Please bring a dish to share and whatever you would like to drink.

Please RSVP by clicking "reply all" so Jane will have an idea how many people to expect.

Hope to see you there!

 --
Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin
Prosperity Lane LLC