Twin Beach Women's Gathering June 15th

Denise & Laurie

Jun 2, 2010, 10:27:36 AM6/2/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Meredith C. Allen, chard...@aol.com, kdewe...@aol.com, som...@comcast.net, J E Baker
Hi everyone,

It's been along time since we got together, so we hope to see you on Tuesday, June 15th from 6:30 - 9:00.  Meredith Allen will be our hostess.  Her address is 9100 Greenwood @ corner of 6th St., North Beach.  You can reach her at 508-435-3101.

In addition to bringing a drink and snack to share, please consider bringing a donation for the Project ECHO shelter where Carole Haas volunteers.  They depend on the kindness of volunteers and donors, and your support would be much appreciated.  Here is a list of the things they could desperately use:

All paper products
Toilet Tissue
Paper towels
Paper plates (please not the flimsy kind that collapse in your lap)
plastic forks/spoons
kleenex
all feminine products
hand soap (anti bact)
hand sanitizers
shampoos
conditioners
lotions (usable by men too)
summer clothing all sizes
baggies all sizes

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!
--
Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin
Prosperity Lane LLC

Stephanie Cosby

Jun 2, 2010, 10:43:51 AM6/2/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com

Wish I could be there… I’ll be in India.

Stephanie

cfdun...@comcast.net

Jun 2, 2010, 1:10:44 PM6/2/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Meredith C. Allen, chard...@aol.com, kdewe...@aol.com, som...@comcast.net, J E Baker

Sorry guys, but I'm on business travel that week.

Jun 2, 2010, 9:12:47 PM6/2/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Will try to make this one  thanks for the invite  Pat T    Hollan Pt

Denise & Laurie

Jun 11, 2010, 8:28:08 AM6/11/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Meredith C. Allen, chard...@aol.com, kdewe...@aol.com, som...@comcast.net, J E Baker
REMINDER: TWIN BEACH WOMEN'S GATHERING TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 6:30-9:00
9100 GREENWOOD (CORNER OF 6TH), NORTH BEACH @ MEREDITH ALLEN'S HOUSE

DONATIONS TO PROJECT ECHO SHELTER GREATLY APPRECIATED
SEE LIST BELOW
HIGH PRIORITY ITEMS: FEMININE PRODUCTS, TODDLER DIAPERS

THERE WILL BE A BLACK TRAILBLAZER WITH A PROJECT ECHO SIGN IN MEREDITH'S DRIVEWAY
YOU CAN DROP YOU DONATIONS THERE

HOPE TO SEE YOU TUESDAY!

Meredith

Jun 13, 2010, 6:26:04 PM6/13/10
to Twin Beach Women's Group, Carole, Kay, som...@comcast.net, J E Baker, Alexis Allen
Brick house. Light green shutters. No house #. Park on 6th or Greenwood.

From: "Denise & Laurie" <damo...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:28:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Twin Beach Women's Gathering June 15th

Alison Jetmar

Jun 14, 2010, 8:39:02 PM6/14/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
I may have to pass, have been sick and don't want to spread this to anyone.  If I am feeling non-toxic I will attend bearing paper towels etc for the charity fund.

Jun 15, 2010, 5:58:46 AM6/15/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the gathering, once again.  I'll be in AZ on family business this week.  Have a great time!

Debbie Welsh
Yandisa Ridgebacks and Whippets
North Beach, MD
www.yandisa.com

yachtmarina

Jun 15, 2010, 6:42:21 AM6/15/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
I won't make the gathering unfortunately - have to work on a closing.
Best regards to all,

Denise & Laurie

Jun 16, 2010, 11:19:33 AM6/16/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Meredith C. Allen, chard...@aol.com, kdewe...@aol.com, som...@comcast.net, J E Baker, sever...@comcast.net, janepc...@yahoo.com
Dear Twin Beach Women,

Thanks to Meredith for hosting an enchanting evening yesterday!  A new member, Jane Caldwell, has offered to host in July.  Look for more details soon.

Have a great week-end!

Laurie