Found Pit Bull needs Owner - Urgent!

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Meredith

未讀,
2010年8月30日 下午3:47:272010/8/30
收件者:Twin Beach Women's Group、GPS、Alexis Allen
Need your help for a rapid rescue of a well-mannered Pit Bull who needs claiming at Tri-County Animal Shelter, animal ID #I76811. Phone: 3019321713

I turned the dog in from 6th + Greenwood NB on Saturday. I haven't seen or heard of owner's searching. S/he has not been claimed: Blue+White, spiked collar, small. Friendly.

**Dog may be put down if not claimed or adopted by 9/4.**

I'll post signs tonight but your ideas and Forwards are appreciated!! Email or call our home: 4439648221 Gary+Meredith

Denise & Laurie

未讀,
2010年8月30日 下午5:35:292010/8/30
收件者:twin-bea...@googlegroups.com、GPS、Alexis Allen
Hi Everyone,

I just phoned the shelter and they told me that they don't adopt out pit bulls.  They will just hold them for the owner or bring them to a rescue or something.  Sounds weird to me...

See some of you tomorrow night!

Denise

Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin
Prosperity Lane LLC
http://www.healthprosperityandabundance.com

Meredith

未讀,
2010年8月30日 下午5:44:112010/8/30
收件者:Twin Beach Women's Group
The dispatcher implied the "or something" was Put Down. Kay mentioned a Pit Bull rescue assoc.?

From: "Denise & Laurie" <damo...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:35:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Found Pit Bull needs Owner - Urgent!
回覆所有人