Fwd: SAD NEWS (funny for Friday - enjoy!)

1 view

rmt...@comcast.net

Jul 30, 2011, 4:14:24 PM7/30/11
to Burton, Earl, cstrickroth, James, Brenda, janel, twin-beach-women, Kayser, Sue, Letizia, schroeder, jack, Trevison, Rolfe, Willams, Art, Witsey

Aug 3, 2011, 7:34:35 AM8/3/11
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to hear about the DoughBoy! Thank you!

Headed to FL Thursday... Terry and Susan looking after shop... will be doing the Orlando Gift Show and visiting the folks... Ceil back before me... I'm staying on for my nephews wedding then SPLAT back to school the 15th.

Happy end of the summer!

MISS YOU!

-janel

Denise & Laurie

Aug 3, 2011, 7:46:49 AM8/3/11
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Have a great trip.  We will see you mid-August.
--
To your health and prosperity,

What if there was a way...
  • For you to have time to devote to yourself, your family and your emotional well-being?
  • To take the stress of financial worry away by creating additional income?
  • To drastically reduce your chances of becoming a disease statistic by caring for your health?
Get started on having health, wealth and balance in your life!

image001.jpg

jane...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2011, 9:18:58 AM8/3/11
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
thought that this was going out to Pat, but good to see you, Laurie!
Y'all have a great end of the summer!