Twin Beach Women's Gathering August 31st

Denise & Laurie

Aug 26, 2010, 7:45:58 AM8/26/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, chard...@aol.com, jane...@verizon.net, Kay Dewees
Please join us on Tuesday, 8/31 at 7:00 p.m.
for the first annual
Twin Beach Women's Gathering & Clothing Swap
Mary Overfelt's House, 3780 Elberta Lane, Huntingtown, MD (directions below)
Snacks will be served and we will order in some pizzas
Bring your favorite beverage to share
Please reply to this e-mail to RSVP

Get a fresh start on the Fall!  Clean out your closet and have fun sharing those once-loved treasures with your friends.  Here is how it works:
  • Bring any clothing, shoes, or accessories that you want to share.  If you haven't worn it in more than a year, it is time to get rid of it!
  • We will put the items in groups by size.  Then you get to have fun trying on other people's donations.  You know what they say...one girl's trash is another girl's treasure.
  • If you find something you love, it is yours!
  • Anything left at the end of the evening will be donated to Miss Carol's women's shelter.
  • It's green, it's clean and it's more fun than a trip to Goodwill!

Directions to 3780 Elberta Lane, Huntingtown, MD 20639.  Travel south on Rt. 261, left at Rt. 263 where it merges with 261, travel east to the white fencing on the left and  turn left on Loring Dr. into Peach Blossom Farm neighborhood, then first right turn on Elberta Lane, to the end. The house is the red brick house on the left at the end of the cul de sac.

yachtmarina

Aug 26, 2010, 8:40:21 AM8/26/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Grrrreat idea - I'm there!

Meredith

Aug 26, 2010, 8:57:38 AM8/26/10
to Twin Beach Women's Group, Carole, jane...@verizon.net, Kay
Long-awaited Red Sox game at Camden Yahhd. Missing this one. Sorry!

From: "Denise & Laurie" <damo...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:45:58 -0400
Subject: Twin Beach Women's Gathering August 31st

mel...@verizon.net

Aug 30, 2010, 12:24:28 PM8/30/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Once again, I'll not be able to attend.  Thanks for the invite!

Denise & Laurie

Aug 31, 2010, 8:05:38 AM8/31/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, chard...@aol.com, jane...@verizon.net, Kay Dewees
Hope to see you all tonight!

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Denise & Laurie <damo...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin
Prosperity Lane LLC

MELANIE DONOVAN

Aug 31, 2010, 2:22:33 PM8/31/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, chard...@aol.com, jane...@verizon.net, Kay Dewees
I am sorry for the late notice,. I had hoped I could come this evening, but it looks as I can't after all. Hope everyone has a great time!

Best,
Melanie