December gathering

1 view

Denise & Laurie

Nov 13, 2010, 3:06:30 PM11/13/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Kay Dewees, Jane Caldwell, chard...@aol.com, Celia Molofsky, Janel Bosies, Linda, Karen Lambert
Hi all,

We were gabbing with Kay the other night, and came up with an idea for a December women's gathering.  How about an indoor "yard" sale at the Holland Point Civic Center, with a potluck and toy drive for a worthy family rolled in?  We could all get rid of some junk, acquire some treasures, and have a day of fun together.

The Center is available on Sunday, December 5th.  We would rent table space at $20 a table to cover the rental fee.

Please let us know what you think.  We need at least 10 people to cover the rental charge.  If you don't want to sell anything, you can still come hang out for the potluck.

Cheers!

--
Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin
Prosperity Lane LLC

Celia molofsky

Nov 13, 2010, 8:55:58 PM11/13/10
to Denise & Laurie, twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Kay Dewees, Jane Caldwell, chard...@aol.com, Janel Bosies, Linda, Karen Lambert

Sounds like a plan…count us in.  Plus why don’t we do a gift exchange…what junk (I mean precious gems) we can’t sell we can always give to other venders as Christmas gifts 8-)

Meredith

Nov 14, 2010, 4:08:35 AM11/14/10
to Twin Beach Women's Group, Kay, Jane Caldwell, Carole, Celia Molofsky, Janel Bosies, Linda, Karen Lambert
Great idea, but sorry, can't do this date.

Meredith

From: "Denise & Laurie" <damo...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:06:30 -0500
To: <twin-bea...@googlegroups.com>; Kay Dewees<kdewe...@aol.com>; Jane Caldwell<janepc...@yahoo.com>; <chard...@aol.com>; Celia Molofsky<rets...@gmail.com>; Janel Bosies<jane...@aol.com>; Linda<loe...@yahoo.com>; Karen Lambert<kld...@comcast.net>
Subject: December gathering

MaryO

Nov 14, 2010, 9:47:58 AM11/14/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com

smashing idea! I'm in

MaryO

Nov 17, 2010, 7:16:24 AM11/17/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'll take a table.
Heidi

Nov 29, 2010, 7:51:01 PM11/29/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com, Kay Dewees, Jane Caldwell, chard...@aol.com, Celia Molofsky, Janel Bosies, Linda, Karen Lambert
Hi Ladies,

Unfortunately, we were not able to sell enough tables for the December 5th yard sale/holiday party.  Maybe we can try again after the holidays.

Wishing all of you a very happy holiday season.

Regards,

Laurie & Denise
--
To your health and prosperity,

Denise D'Amour and Laurie Morin

RENEW your passions
RESTORE your health
REPLENISH your wealth

Learn how you can create optimal health and prosperity with Team Northrup:

Is your income what you are worth?
Maybe it is time to change your thinking.
Find out how with our free video tour:

MaryO

Nov 29, 2010, 8:25:29 PM11/29/10
to twin-bea...@googlegroups.com

Sorry about my reservation. I realized I would be just getting home from Seoul and it was too much to deal with. I am game for a later date though.

Mary