breaking dawn

1 view

TeAmRiLeY

Aug 9, 2010, 4:57:10 PM8/9/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
do u think itll b rated r? i think it because of part of the honeymoon
and the part when she gives birth.

Tamela Plaine

Aug 9, 2010, 5:09:59 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
No they said it'll be PG13

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2010, at 1:57 PM, TeAmRiLeY <squidle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> do u think itll b rated r? i think it because of part of the honeymoon
> and the part when she gives birth.

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 9, 2010, 5:11:37 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
They would never make it Rated R......we could only be so lucky.....

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 9, 2010, 5:48:03 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
it seems like it would be... but ok kool

On 8/9/10, VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader <vanessa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> They would never make it Rated R......we could only be so lucky.....
>
> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Tamela Plaine
> <tamela...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> No they said it'll be PG13
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Aug 9, 2010, at 1:57 PM, TeAmRiLeY <squidle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > do u think itll b rated r? i think it because of part of the honeymoon
>> > and the part when she gives birth.
>> >
>> > --

>> twilight-sister...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> > For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/twilight-sisterhood?hl=en.
>> >

>> --

>> twilight-sister...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Hessa

Aug 10, 2010, 5:49:38 AM8/10/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I don't think so, its going to be PG13 bcoz everyone wants to watch it...

Xoxo

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 10, 2010, 7:56:03 AM8/10/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
thats true cuz thers so many young fans, but i wonder wat they gonna
do about the scene wer bella gives birth... that wasnt even very
pleasnt to read let a lone c...

Christina Decker

Aug 14, 2010, 7:32:57 PM8/14/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I think they will pan the camera off her during the birth personally. And I think they wil try to keep it Rated PG 13

do u think itll b rated r? i think it because of part of the honeymoon
and the part when she gives birth.

Imprint On Me!

Sep 23, 2010, 1:23:23 PM9/23/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Yeah, didn't she say something about putting it from Bella's point of
view? So, confusion, fuzziness, not actually showing everything.