Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Nikki

ongelezen,
3 okt 2011, 12:05:0303-10-2011
aan Twilight Sisterhood
Anybody on???

Nessa C.

ongelezen,
3 okt 2011, 12:21:1003-10-2011
aan twilight-...@googlegroups.com
How's it going?

Sent from my iPhone
Ness

On Oct 3, 2011, at 9:05 AM, Nikki <amreeta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody on???
>
> --

Amreeta Singh

ongelezen,
3 okt 2011, 12:36:0003-10-2011
aan twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Im fine. sup wit you??
--
Amreeta

Nessa C.

ongelezen,
3 okt 2011, 15:16:3403-10-2011
aan twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Well! Getting ready for Breaking Dawn premiere!

Sent from my iPhone
Ness

Cherice Wingfield

ongelezen,
3 okt 2011, 16:36:5303-10-2011
aan twilight-...@googlegroups.com, twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Who has bought their tickets already?

I have!!!

Sent from my iPhone....

mvc...@aol.com

ongelezen,
3 okt 2011, 17:58:4403-10-2011
aan twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I have not, but I plan on taking the day off of work to go see it!!!!!! Actually, I plan on seeing it everyday during Thanksgiving week, I know myself I won't be able to say no to anyone that wants to go.  LOL!!

Marta Valdes
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Cricut Circle Member

Sherry Green

ongelezen,
3 okt 2011, 20:17:3103-10-2011
aan twilight-...@googlegroups.com
We got ours Saturday morning when they went on sale at 00:01.    37 of me and closest Twi freaks will be in the balcony.

On Monday, October 3, 2011,  <mvc...@aol.com> wrote:
> I have not, but I plan on taking the day off of work to go see it!!!!!! Actually, I plan on seeing it everyday during Thanksgiving week, I know myself I won't be able to say no to anyone that wants to go.  LOL!!
>
> Marta Valdes
> Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
> Cricut Circle Member
> www.craftysassystamper.com <http://www.craftysassystamper.com/>
> www.craftysassymarta.blogspot.com <http://www.craftysassymarta.blogspot.com/>

> --

Marta Valdes

ongelezen,
3 okt 2011, 20:31:2303-10-2011
aan twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Wow, Sherry! You guys will definitely have a blast!

Sent from Marta's iPad
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/twilight-sisterhood?hl=en.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden