Hi

Rakkelle

Jul 20, 2010, 12:27:18 AM7/20/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Nice group you have here!!!. I was wondering if ya guys knows of any
good Robsten FF ya know how they fell in love during filming Twiligh
and their relationship during the filming of the other saga movies,
Cool stuff arrrgghhh i wish i coud write its all in my head lol but
of course theres great ppl out there who has waaaay better
imagination. Congrats on the group again hope i can get to talk to
some members eventually. Greetings From Puerto Rico :)

Rakkelle

Plainet

Jul 20, 2010, 10:41:52 AM7/20/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I havent read any Rob/Kristen fanfic. Just the usual Edward/Bella, mainly human, and some vamps.

-tp

Robot Moose

Jul 20, 2010, 12:03:05 PM7/20/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Yeah, I don't really rad RPF. I'm sure there's someone in the group
that does, though.
I do know some RPF writers, but they mostly write Jackson fic where
he's paired with the writer herself.

> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Rakkelle <raquel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nice group you have here!!!. I was wondering if ya guys knows of any
> > good Robsten FF ya know how they fell in love during filming Twiligh
> > and their relationship during the filming of the other saga movies,
> > Cool stuff  arrrgghhh i wish i coud write its all in my head lol but
> > of course theres great ppl out there who has waaaay better
> > imagination.  Congrats on the group again hope i can get to talk to
> > some members eventually. Greetings From Puerto Rico :)
>
> > Rakkelle
>
> > --
>
> --
> -tp- Hide quoted text -

Plainet

Jul 20, 2010, 12:09:28 PM7/20/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that's DEFINATELY NOT ME! LOL
I've read one Rob fic but it got too stupid for me. But one of my favorites was based on him on the set of Remember Me but they changed the names of all the characters, it was really good and I think she was trying to have it published so she pulled it.

Damn I miss that fic, it was my Sunday morning crack.
::sigh::

-tp

Amreeta Singh

Jul 31, 2010, 11:24:54 AM7/31/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Omg!!! dont worry one day you and jackson will meet and u will look into his dreamy eyes and sayy.... u no wat u will say... u will say ...DUDE U ARE SOOO  SEXY AND AN I LOVE U WILL U MARRY ME !!?? and then u might probably faint!!lmao dats my imagination of u and jacksons first encounter up close!!

Amreeta

Robot Moose

Aug 1, 2010, 11:43:35 AM8/1/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Yeah, I've met Jackson quite a few times. And although my encounters
weren't quite what you said, they were much better.

Amreeta Singh

Aug 7, 2010, 2:21:18 PM8/7/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Well how about u give me some detalis bceuse it might totally be funny and a romantic story!!!

Amreeta

Robot Moose

Aug 8, 2010, 11:16:47 AM8/8/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Most those details are mine and mine alone. Sorry, sweetie.

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 9, 2010, 12:02:45 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
So there isn't a FF out there?

Robot Moose

Aug 10, 2010, 10:18:11 AM8/10/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
A FF of my personal experiences? Not so much.

On Aug 9, 9:02 am, VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 11, 2010, 1:05:41 PM8/11/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
No, I think they were seeking the actual story that existed out there based on what they were told.

Robot Moose

Aug 12, 2010, 10:16:27 AM8/12/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
I'm noot sure the OP was seeking a specific story. Just RPF in
general. And if that's the case, she should head to Twilighted.net
(assuming she's of age). Twi.net allows for RPF where FFn does not.