Erika and Elisha's Excellent Birthday Extravaganza

Elisha

Sep 18, 2010, 6:35:42 PM9/18/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Erika and I are celebrating our b-days together,( since we are "twins" and all... ) at the Roller Derby.  It will be on 10/2, if you are interested, email me and I will send you the info.

~ E

tarable...@yahoo.com

Sep 18, 2010, 6:39:12 PM9/18/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
That is my daughter's b-day so I won't be able to make it. :( have a great time though!!! Miss you girls!

From: Elisha <twilights...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:35:42 -0700
Subject: Erika and Elisha's Excellent Birthday Extravaganza

Hey!

Erika and I are celebrating our b-days together,( since we are "twins" and all... ) at the Roller Derby.  It will be on 10/2, if you are interested, email me and I will send you the info.

~ E

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Sep 19, 2010, 5:05:04 PM9/19/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I have already RSVP'd that I cant......I'm sorry but I already have plans for that day. I was wondering if there was a way we can gather some of the girls and plan a dinner for you guys?