Hi ppl

Alice88Jasper

Jul 19, 2010, 2:04:35 AM7/19/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
first off I just wanna say that I love that this group is called the
Twilight Sisterhood = p My names Bridgette im 22 I live in arizona
and I loooovee Twilight Im totally and completely Team:Alice,Jasper
and Jacob I like all the other characters to but im mostly a
alice,jasper and jacob girl = p

Plainet

Jul 19, 2010, 2:28:21 PM7/19/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bridgette!

-tp

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Jul 19, 2010, 2:52:21 PM7/19/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there! Welcome!!!! Arizona huh? How Bella of you! LOL

Nice to see you around! Are you on twitter?

mvc...@aol.com

Hessa

Jul 19, 2010, 5:51:33 PM7/19/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Hey :)

Whose on twitter ???

I'll follow you guys :)

Xoxo

Plainet

Jul 19, 2010, 6:01:23 PM7/19/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
@bbwraven

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Jul 19, 2010, 6:24:00 PM7/19/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I am @twisisterhood

Robot Moose

Jul 20, 2010, 10:29:45 AM7/20/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Welcome to the group!

I'm @TheRobotMoose

If you don't midn me asking, where at in AZ do you live?

Hessa

Jul 20, 2010, 6:06:20 PM7/20/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all
Follow me back I followed u all

@princesshessah
Plz
Xoxo

Sydney Walkenhorst

Jul 21, 2010, 9:10:12 PM7/21/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I'm an Alice, Jasper and Edward fan and i live in St.Louise,MO my name
is Sydney and I'm 15 btw DONT STALK ME! lol! jk

Imprint On Me!

Aug 5, 2010, 12:51:56 PM8/5/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Hi all! I'm new as well and also on Twitter -- @FloeticFlo :)
P.S. Go Team Jacob!!!

On Jul 21, 9:10 pm, Sydney Walkenhorst <squidleywatk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm an Alice, Jasper and Edward fan and i live in St.Louise,MO my name
> is Sydney and I'm 15 btw DONT STALK ME! lol! jk
>
> On 7/20/10, Hessa <princesshes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hey all
> > Follow me back I followed u all
>
> > @princesshessah
> > Plz
> > Xoxo
>
> > On Jul 20, 2010, at 6:29 PM, Robot Moose <robotmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Welcome to the group!
>
> >> I'm @TheRobotMoose
>
> >> If you don't midn me asking, where at in AZ do you live?
>
> >> --

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 5, 2010, 1:02:59 PM8/5/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
OHHHHH HELLL NO!!!!!

Did you JUST SAY TEAM JAAAA--CC--UGH I CANT EVEN SAY IT, IN HERE WITH ME BEING PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!

We dont allow filth up in here! ;)

NO NO NO MY DEAR! THIS IS TEAM EDWARD COUNTRY!!!!!!

I am @TwiSisterhood on twitter! See you there!

P.S-Where are you from?

Robot Moose

Aug 6, 2010, 11:40:51 AM8/6/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Feel free to ignore Nessa. I do.
And it's not just Edward territory. She's in denial that others exist.
Me? I'm 100% Team Jasper.
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/twilight-sisterhood?hl=en.-Hide quoted text -

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 6, 2010, 12:45:12 PM8/6/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Hey I ACCEPT ALL THE CULLEN CLAN! LOL

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 6, 2010, 1:58:51 PM8/6/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
i am now 100% team Riley! how hot is he?!?!

>> .

>> .
>> text -

>> --

>> twilight-sister...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 6, 2010, 2:40:23 PM8/6/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
You are so very right Syd! Riley was very very HOT! Despite being a bad guy, he was handsome!

Plainet

Aug 6, 2010, 11:12:38 PM8/6/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I think Riley is effing sexy!!
I love me some Xavier!!

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Sydney Walkenhorst <squidle...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
-tp

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 7, 2010, 2:01:35 AM8/7/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
i no! hes so SEXY even sexier than edward and jacob put together!

>> <twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

>> <twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

>> <twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

>> > --
>> .
>> > For more options, visit this group at
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/twilight-sisterhood?hl=en.
>> >

>> --
>>

> --
> -tp

TeAmRiLeY

Aug 7, 2010, 4:11:08 AM8/7/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
btw howd u no my nickname was syd? oh well i love being called syd
thanx gurrl! xoxo

Amreeta Singh

Aug 7, 2010, 2:30:27 PM8/7/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Girl dont mind the others they are not really Jacob fans !! thety more of Jasper and Edward!!But u have me to talk with about jakey boo!!! me and my frends totally love him and one of my kinda gay frend is aspireing to attain his super hott body SOO!!! Welcome:)
Im Amreeta and i am from the Wonderful Island of Trinidad and im 16 !!

Amreeta

TeAmRiLeY

Aug 7, 2010, 9:50:05 PM8/7/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
heyy, wats Rileys real name?? cuz im gonna add him as my facebook pic!
feel free to add me as a friend. my current pic is of Billie Joe
Armstrong! hes so SEXY! anyway add me. xoxo

Tamela Plaine

Aug 8, 2010, 1:50:58 AM8/8/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Xavier Samuel....so hot!

Sent from my iPhone

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 8, 2010, 4:18:29 PM8/8/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
lol! thanx ... SO SO HOT!

Imprint On Me!

Aug 9, 2010, 8:48:32 AM8/9/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
LOL!

Riley IS hot, isn't he?!?!

I'm still proudly Team Jacob, though!!! =)

On Aug 8, 4:18 pm, Sydney Walkenhorst <squidleywatk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> lol! thanx ... SO SO HOT!
>
> On 8/8/10, Tamela Plaine <tamela.pla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Xavier Samuel....so hot!
>
> > Sent from my iPhone

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 9, 2010, 12:38:53 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Too bad Riley had to die.....he was very handsome!

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 9, 2010, 4:30:43 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
im team jasper team edward and team riley. (but dont worry i love jacob too!)

>> .

>> .
>>
>> --

>> twilight-sister...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

TeAmRiLeY

Aug 14, 2010, 9:16:52 PM8/14/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
i just bought an eclipse shirt! since i love wolves and vampires my
shirt has jacob bella and edward! and this has nothing to do with
twilight but i also got black converse boots! loving them!

Plainet

Aug 14, 2010, 9:23:29 PM8/14/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I have an Edward Eclipse shirt. I need new black n white converse, to go with them.

-tp

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 14, 2010, 10:27:45 PM8/14/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
kool i was gonna get the edward one but i didnt.

On 8/15/10, Plainet <tamela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an Edward Eclipse shirt. I need new black n white converse, to go
> with them.
>
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 6:16 PM, TeAmRiLeY <squidle...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> i just bought an eclipse shirt! since i love wolves and vampires my
>> shirt has jacob bella and edward! and this has nothing to do with
>> twilight but i also got black converse boots! loving them!
>>
>> --

>> twilight-sister...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Plainet

Aug 14, 2010, 10:35:04 PM8/14/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I had a Kellan shirt made for the premiere!hard to find Kellan.Emmett stuff.
--
-tp

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 15, 2010, 4:29:06 PM8/15/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
oh i saw an emmett shirt at a store called hot topic in st louis missouri

On 8/15/10, Plainet <tamela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a Kellan shirt made for the premiere!hard to find Kellan.Emmett stuff.
>

> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Sydney Walkenhorst <
> squidle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> kool i was gonna get the edward one but i didnt.
>>
>> On 8/15/10, Plainet <tamela...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I have an Edward Eclipse shirt. I need new black n white converse, to go
>> > with them.

>> <twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 16, 2010, 12:26:04 PM8/16/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Hot Topic is my TwiMerchCrackStore........ I live there 25% of time time.

Plainet

Aug 16, 2010, 12:46:15 PM8/16/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
LOL I know I remember hearing about your shopping excursions.
-tp

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 16, 2010, 12:55:30 PM8/16/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I'm ALWAYS shoppping there.....

Plainet

Aug 16, 2010, 12:58:26 PM8/16/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I have to stay away from that store and Torrid. I have to run out because I fear I would just buy it all.

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 16, 2010, 5:13:34 PM8/16/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com