have u heard of the new movie vampires suck?

1 view

vampire girl678594

Aug 7, 2010, 2:11:10 AM8/7/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
its so rude yet sadley it looks so funny! im sorry but i actually
might go see that movie. what do u guys think of it??

Imprint On Me!

Aug 9, 2010, 8:50:47 AM8/9/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
It does look funny. I think there's nothing wrong in checking it out.
As Twihards, we'll get all the references. And it's always fun to poke
fun at yourself, ya know?!

On Aug 7, 2:11 am, vampire girl678594 <squidleywatk...@gmail.com>

Hessa

Aug 9, 2010, 9:21:20 AM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah!! it looks funny, I'm sure going to watch it :D

Xoxo

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 9, 2010, 12:39:44 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I think its flattering and seems hysterical! I WILL be there to watch it!

mmeli...@aol.com

Aug 9, 2010, 12:40:40 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Me too!!!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader <vanessa...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:39:44 -0700
Subject: Re: have u heard of the new movie vampires suck?

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 9, 2010, 12:56:58 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone if our area want to do a GROUP thing?

mmeli...@aol.com

Aug 9, 2010, 12:58:23 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Lol, I'm doing a group thing here as well and I shall be rocking my Twilight apparel!!!!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader <vanessa...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:56:58 -0700

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 9, 2010, 1:00:24 PM8/9/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Rocking your apparel? LOL.........brave soul

Robot Moose

Aug 10, 2010, 10:13:02 AM8/10/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Really, Nessa? You have to resort to inviting ladies via Goggle Groups
to do a "group thing" with you? For shame.

On Aug 9, 9:56 am, VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Plainet

Aug 10, 2010, 10:45:37 AM8/10/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
I can't wait to see it!
If you go let me know, so Mari wont be subjected to my weirdness more than usual.

-tp

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 11, 2010, 1:04:55 PM8/11/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry RM, I dont understand your statement. The foundation of this group and this forum is to make sure I include anyone who would like to join the sisterhood in an activity. Therefore I dont understand your "For Shame"....

Robot Moose

Aug 13, 2010, 1:30:54 AM8/13/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
I was making a rather inappropriate joke, sweetie.
One of the things I love about you is that you don't exclude others
(even those Jacob peeps).

On Aug 11, 10:04 am, VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

TeAmRiLeY

Aug 13, 2010, 9:43:39 AM8/13/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
wich part look the funniest on the peviews? i like the part wer
"edward" says "ive never been 2 first base before" and "bella" says
"lets go all the way" so "edward" hits her with a lamp and says
"purity ring" LOLZ

Plainet

Aug 13, 2010, 10:35:20 AM8/13/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
LOL thats funny!
Now I'm super pumped for this movie.

-tp

Sydney Walkenhorst

Aug 13, 2010, 12:50:59 PM8/13/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
lol me too!

On 8/13/10, Plainet <tamela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL thats funny!
> Now I'm super pumped for this movie.
>
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 6:43 AM, TeAmRiLeY <squidle...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> wich part look the funniest on the peviews? i like the part wer
>> "edward" says "ive never been 2 first base before" and "bella" says
>> "lets go all the way" so "edward" hits her with a lamp and says
>> "purity ring" LOLZ
>>
>> --

>> twilight-sister...@googlegroups.com<twilight-sisterhood%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Robot Moose

Aug 12, 2010, 10:13:47 AM8/12/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Goodness, woman. I was making an inappropriate joke. I love that you
like to go see movies and whatnot with anyone in the area. You're good
at not excluding anyone and I love that about you.

<vanessa.conr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry RM, I dont understand your statement. The foundation of this group and
> this forum is to make sure I include anyone who would like to join the
> sisterhood in an activity. Therefore I dont understand your "For Shame"....
>

> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Plainet <tamela.pla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I can't wait to see it!
> > If you go let me know, so Mari wont be subjected to my weirdness more than
> > usual.
>
> >   On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:56 AM, VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader <
> > vanessa.conr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>   Anyone if our area want to do a GROUP thing?

> >> --
>
> > --
> > -tp
>
> > --
> > .

VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Aug 13, 2010, 1:37:21 PM8/13/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
Im OK, RM, I just dont want to make anyone feel uncomfortable and dont want ppl to think its a BAD thing to hang out with us....I love all my sisters, and yes, EVEN YOU.....though you make me feel bad about myself....I take you with defects and all......

*stink eye*
:)~

Robot Moose

Aug 16, 2010, 5:41:25 PM8/16/10
to Twilight Sisterhood
Of course it's not a bad thing to hang out with you. I wish I lived
closer so I could, too!
Don't feel bad about yourself. I don't feel bad about you at all!

On Aug 13, 10:37 am, VanessaxNessaxRuubxImmaxHader

Amreeta Singh

Aug 21, 2010, 11:37:11 AM8/21/10
to twilight-...@googlegroups.com
My bf saw it and said dat it was total crap but funny crap!!!lol

On 8/7/10, vampire girl678594 <squidle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> its so rude yet sadley it looks so funny! im sorry but i actually
> might go see that movie. what do u guys think of it??
>

> --

Amreeta