Come work for Innovation Factory, Amsterdam!

Sjoerd Andringa

Oct 9, 2012, 6:06:30 AM10/9/12
to twen...@googlegroups.com
Innovation Factory - located in Amsterdam - develops an Idea Management platform which is used world-wide by leading organisations such as Heineken and Vodafone. We are looking for a web developer and/or devops expert to expand our development team. (Permanent position.)

Do you want to….?
  • Develop using the latest technologies, a.o. Ruby on Rails, HTML5, NoSQL, Elastic Search
  • Contribute to our cloud deployment process (Chef, Cloud Foundry)
  • Develop on a Mac
  • Work in an inspiring, fun and agile environment (great views, foosball, pinball)
Are you…?
  • Experienced in Ruby (web) development or devops? (>1yr)
  • A problem solver
  • Eager to learn
  • A team player with a sense of humor
Then come work for Innovation Factory! Check out more details here http://www.innovationfactory.eu/jobs/ruby-on-rails-developer/.

Stefan Kroes

Oct 9, 2012, 6:42:13 AM10/9/12
to twen...@googlegroups.com
Dear members,

It has come to my attention that this list saw little activity over de last few months and that it's mainly used for recruitment purposes now. I'd like to know two things:

- Do we as a group want recruitment activity on this list? If so, I want to promote a position of my own. If not, I will moderate these kinds of messages.
- Is anyone interested in attending or organizing any activities over the coming months? Nedforce will have a much more suitable office come december and we will certainly organize something at that time.

With kind regards,

Stefan Kroes (list admin)

--
Je hebt dit bericht ontvangen, omdat je je hebt aangemeld bij de groep 'twente.rb' van Google Discussiegroepen.
Ga naar https://groups.google.com/d/msg/twente-rb/-/v5lt4TuLTaUJ om deze discussie op het internet te bekijken.

Ruud

Oct 9, 2012, 7:53:44 AM10/9/12
to twen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for my recruitment messages last months.
I'm very interested in some activities. We also moved to a new office which can also be used some time.

Greetz,

Ruud

Johan Bruning

Oct 31, 2012, 3:46:35 AM10/31/12
to twen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefan,

I've recently been inquiring around to see if I could revive Twente.rb. I work for Wirelab Creative and we currently have the motivation, location and free time to organize events. We're currently putting the final touches on some preparations an plan to announce some more details soon.