Barron's wordlist has 3500 words? or 3571?

james....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2015, 9:32:11 AM8/17/15
I have been counting the word list by Barrons
which claims to be 3500 words.
I am attaching the pdf of the barron's 3500
word list document in case someone does not have
access to the word list I am talking about.

I am posting the barrons word list file here
http://www.filedropper.com/barrons-3500-basic-word-list

Problem is I have made a mistake by
miscounting the number of words in the word list.
I come up with a grand total of 3571 words which is
NOT 3500 words (that Barron's claims) . My count is off
by 21 words. I have made mistakes in my count in one
or more of the Word Lists (total 50 word list).
Would someone be kind enough to please help verify
my manual counting of the words in the word list, please?
Thanks!

Grand TOTAL 3571
WL Words Subtotal
1 86 86