OMC-to-2560

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John Brown

未读,
2020年11月16日 10:12:042020/11/16
收件人 tvrep...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The tallest component on My board is the fuse, which needs a clearance
of 20mm above the top face of the socket. So I would need 20mm plus 4mm
for the socket plus 2mm for the new board at least 26mm total.

I have just found and old wirewrap assembly, it's pins will fit
comfortably in the existing socket (they are much narrower '1x0.5' mm
than those I remember using many years ago) so this may be a viable
alternative if we can get the correct size/leg length.

Regards

John Brown.

.

https://www.avg.com

Alex Gibson

未读,
2020年11月16日 11:06:582020/11/16
收件人 tvrep...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

If I understood correctly, to exactly clear your fuse requires 24mm from the board surface. I'm considering distance from board surface face to face so we don't need to consider new board thickness, so allowing 25mm for that should be OK? Your suggestion of 26mm was to allow for new board + clearance?

I think a couple of the options I'm looking at seem to end up with 25mm (and allowing tolerances, suspiciously exactly 1 inch) between the boards which would be just fine I believe!

Cheers,

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765 @alexgibson3d 37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting