Ai for 3D modelling

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

mikethebee

未讀,
2019年6月11日 上午8:35:082019/6/11
收件者:TVRepRapUG
I saw this is the Digital Catapult list of top 50 startups.They say you supply 2 pics and they produce the model from them. Best with regular 360deg shapes I guess:

woodscooter

未讀,
2019年6月15日 上午8:42:282019/6/15
收件者:TVRepRapUG
I'm not sure they are offering a 3D file suitable for 3D printing.  I had a look at the website (it didn't provide much information for geeks).  They seem to be doing 3D virtual reality views and 3D Augmented reality views for marketing purposes.  Not my cup of tea.

Malcolm Napier

未讀,
2019年6月16日 凌晨3:43:472019/6/16
收件者:tvrep...@googlegroups.com
That was my conclusion as well.

Maybe they might do something at a later stage. As part of the digital catapult they will need to chase the money.

--

---
回覆所有人