Add "Force Refresh" To Scan Results Context Menu?

Steven K

Sep 23, 2022, 8:49:34 AM9/23/22
to TV Rename
Can we add the "Force Refresh" to the episode result right-click context menu in scan results?  Would be handy instead of having to navigate away from the scan results, go to the show in question, right-clicking for force refresh and then going back to scan area to run a scan again to see if it cleaned things up.

Sparky53

Sep 23, 2022, 9:40:52 AM9/23/22
to TV Rename
Even if it were there then the scan would need to run again in its entirity
Message has been deleted

Steven K

Sep 23, 2022, 4:22:05 PM9/23/22
to TV Rename
Right.  I run the scan in its entirety regardless.  With this in place, I don't have to leave the scan area, go refresh, and come back to re-scan just because it didn't give me accurate scan results to begin with.

Sparky53

Sep 25, 2022, 11:43:15 AM9/25/22
to TV Rename
Maybe add it to the new ideas register at https://tvrename.featureupvote.com/

Steven K

Sep 29, 2022, 8:08:08 AM9/29/22
to TV Rename
Okay, I will do that.  I'm not really proposing a new idea.  I'm just asking to link to an already existing feature a little more conveniently.

Steven K

Nov 6, 2022, 12:57:27 AM11/6/22
to TV Rename
Loving this!!  Thank you for putting it in there!!