Show images missing

Jim Fritz

Jan 16, 2022, 3:16:17 PM1/16/22
to TV Rename
Ever since upgrading to version 4, the show images never load. I've tried refreshing all images and still no difference. They worked fine in version 3. The episode images work fine.

Jim Fritz

Jan 27, 2022, 12:57:07 PM1/27/22
to TV Rename
I've found that you have to "Force Refresh" on each individual show to bring back the missing show images. This is the only way I've found to fix the bug.

Sparky53

Jan 28, 2022, 9:31:05 AM1/28/22
to TV Rename
May have been an issue updating from TVDB v3 to v4?? You can do a 'force refresh all' to update all at once. Will take a while to update all the shows though

Jim Fritz

Jan 28, 2022, 9:51:06 PM1/28/22
to TV Rename
Force Refresh All doesn't work. It goes through the downloading dialog, but nothing shows up. New shows added have the show images, but those disappear after Force Refresh All.

Sparky53

Jan 29, 2022, 7:04:28 AM1/29/22
to TV Rename
Do you have 'Automatic Background Download' turned on?

Jim Fritz

Jan 29, 2022, 5:16:06 PM1/29/22
to TV Rename
Yes. If this isn't happening to everyone, could there be a corrupted data file that's preventing image downloads?