Folder Naming

James Dyer

Jun 12, 2024, 6:57:52 PMJun 12
to TV Rename
Is there a way to have the TMDB number of a series in the Folder name and not in the filename? I saw another programs output for Plex on a friends server and I liked that it helped Plex find the right series faster, at least according to my friend it is faster. I thought I would try it but all I can find is the filename processor option and I think some of my files might be too long with that information added to them.

Tom Snyder

Jun 15, 2024, 6:44:09 AMJun 15
to TV Rename
It looks like you can only use the IMDB number in Add/Edit TV Show's Custom Episode Naming tab.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 6.42.06 AM.png

James Dyer

Jun 16, 2024, 11:45:59 PMJun 16
to TV Rename
Well, it sort of works. I was hoping not to have to edit the folder name to add the parenthesis, but I tried it and it works.