Suggestion - Movie Tags

Ashleigh Peterson

Apr 15, 2022, 10:51:48 PMApr 15
to TV Rename
When a movie is part of a collection, I prefer to keep them in their base folder in the correct viewing order, so I name my files as such:

1 - {ShowName}
2 - {ShowName}

Are we able to create a tag {Collection Order} in Custom File Naming so this becomes a bit easier instead of requiring to individually order each file?

Sparky53

Jun 13, 2022, 3:41:59 AMJun 13
to TV Rename
Yes - this would be possible, but would only work for movies from the TMDB (as they have collections). It would only work in 'release date order' (so Star Wars prequels would appear after the main 3 films) and would onlyt consider the flims in the library. (so if you just had 3 James bond films for example they would be 1, 2, 3 - even if they should be 18, 20, 21 )

With those limitations - would that still be useful?

Ashleigh Peterson

Jun 13, 2022, 9:20:04 AMJun 13
to TV Rename
That would be perfect!