Movies view - how can I tell which file?

Hassan El-Zayyat

Mar 27, 2022, 7:24:22 PMMar 27
to TV Rename
I just started adding movies to TV Rename 4.6 using Bulk Add Movies.
Movies now lists a few movies that I don't have. It apparently misinterpreted the file name or I made a mistake identifying the movie, but at any rate I need to correct it.
The problem is that Edit Movie doesn't show the file that is being edited, and Open folder just opens the folder where that file is but doesn't point to the file.
How can I tell which media file the movie listed is connected to?

Sparky53

Jun 15, 2022, 8:00:00 AMJun 15
to TV Rename
Should be able to just remove them. Just make sure that you say no when TVR offers to remove the folder from disk.

To see the folder that TVR will look in for the for the movie, Edit the Movie and look on the  Folders Tab