Can't add new shows

Ahmed

Feb 21, 2024, 6:22:49 PMFeb 21
to TV Rename
I didn't have problem last month with adding show to my library, but this week I tried several times to add the "True Detective" Show, every time I try to refresh to fetch the show informations, the program hangs for an hour, and shows these messages.

tvrenm1.jpgtvrenm2.jpgtvrenm3.jpg

Am I the only one to get these errors?
I use latest stable version, 5.0.8
Thanks in advance for your help

Tom Snyder

Feb 22, 2024, 5:04:17 AMFeb 22
to TV Rename
I don't believe that TVRename was designed to have its database updated every 2 months.  Every 2 hours is a better choice.  Did you do a "Force Refresh All" as it tells you to do?  Depending on how many shows or movies you have, it could take an hour or more.  Just start it and walk away.  Come back in 2–3 hours and check it.

Ahmed

Feb 22, 2024, 5:47:09 AMFeb 22
to TV Rename
Actually I did try Force refresh all several times and it didn't change anything, but I just tried right now, and this time it worked... The show data is downloaded and displayed correctly, and the scan seems to be functional, I don't know what happened these last days...
Anyway, thanks for your help, problem seems to be solved!