Cast/Crew

Tom Snyder

Jun 24, 2021, 1:20:58 PM6/24/21
to TV Rename
Sparky,
Alpha 32 - Cast and Crew will display their info when clicking on the down arrow for both movies and TV shows.  Clicking on the up arrow will not then remove that info.

For movies if you click on the Crew down arrow while the Cast info is appearing, it will remove any Cast info and change the Cast up arrow to a down arrow and then display the Crew info and change the Crew arrow to be up.  The same is true for vice versa.

The same is true, sort of, for TV shows except I've never been able to get it to display any Crew information.  I'm assuming that that is because all my TV show info comes from TVDB (movies from TMDB) and v3 of that API, which I use, doesn't have Crew info. If I remember right, v4 (which isn't fully operational yet on TVDB's end) does have Crew info. Not that I'm all that interested in Crew info or would have any reason to look at it.

I hope I made at least a little bit of sense in describing the problem.  I knew you were working on something with the Cast and Crew after Alpha 31 came out (when I first noticed it) so I waited until after Alpha 32 came out to say anything.

Sparky53

Jun 24, 2021, 10:46:26 PM6/24/21
to TV Rename
Fixed in a33