Scan TV Show And No results show up to check or not check

Colin Unger

Oct 20, 2022, 12:26:49 PM10/20/22
to TV Rename
Ive been using this program for a while. Never had issue but recently i added 3 new shows and set them up normally with a TVDB code and selected the correct source folder. When I run the scan no results who up whatsoever. Any idea what my issue could be?

Sparky53

Nov 4, 2022, 11:02:38 AM11/4/22
to TV Rename
If you can share some more details I'm sure we can help. Some screen shots of the show's configuration and of the directory its pointing to should help us diagnose the problem

Tom Snyder

Nov 4, 2022, 11:44:55 PM11/4/22
to TV Rename
And the file names of the episodes as they appear from wherever you got them.  At least one representative example from each show.  More if they have multiple naming formats.