Movies - bulk action

Hassan El-Zayyat

Mar 27, 2022, 8:17:02 PM3/27/22
to TV Rename
I added lots of movies using Bulk Add Movies before I realized it was set to Single Movie Per Folder. I have multiple movies per folder.
I would like to either remove all the movies and add them again after setting Many Movies Per Folder or change that setting for all the movies.
It seems I can only delete movies one by one, ditto for changing their folder settings.
Is that true? Is there any way I can reset the movie collection without affecting my TV Shows?

Sparky53

Jun 15, 2022, 8:01:57 AM6/15/22
to TV Rename
Try using Options -> Settings Check.

It should allow you to identify movies that were not created in the way you want and get them fixed

Alternatively you can modify your TVSettings.XML file to do a bulk removal?