TV Maze as Source

Mal Bee

Jun 2, 2021, 4:28:47 AM6/2/21
to TV Rename
Hi,

I'm trying to use TV Maze as the source for "Air Crash Investigation", I have selected TV Maze radio button as the source but the show is not getting found.

I can see the show on the web, see link below:

Any ideas to help please?

Cheers
Mal

Sparky53

Jun 2, 2021, 4:34:25 AM6/2/21
to TV Rename
Which version are you using? Search by name only works for the later alpha releases.

Try entering the numeric id or searching on tvdb and hoping a cross reference link exists

Mal Bee

Jun 2, 2021, 8:27:19 PM6/2/21
to TV Rename
Ah, OK, I'm using 3.3.1

Interestingly, when I search for the code 1414 (which I gleaned from the link) with TV Maze selected as the source, the Add/Edit Dialog still displayed "Searching on TheTVDB.com" and found a show named Rega 1414 (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/345335-show)

Pity, as TheTVDB has "Air Crash Investigation" as "Mayday" but all the seasons are 1 different to TV Maze, never mind it's only a show for a friend and I can rename them manually the way he expects them

Thanks and keep up the good work

Cheers,
Mal