Fails to close from command line

Gene

Jan 13, 2022, 3:57:12 PM1/13/22
to TV Rename
I've got a triggered command that runs when a directory changes. It was working well for a few years but has been failing recently. It seems to work once, but then TVRename.exe doesn't close so when the next change is detected nothing happens. Everything works fine if I open it up and scan and rename and close manually.

The command "C:\Program Files (x86)\TVRename\tvrename.exe" /hide /quickscan /ignoremissing /doall /quit

I added the /quit and stuff even though the manual says it's not required but it didn't seem to help. Any notions?

Sparky53

Jan 14, 2022, 8:02:37 PM1/14/22
to TV Rename
What do the logs say? It is probably still doing stuff behind the scenes?