Can I Run Multiple Instances Of TVRename?

NoName NoName

May 6, 2024, 7:14:19 PMMay 6
to TV Rename
I have my local video library that TVRename manages perfectly.  I've set up a computer with a video library for an elderly neighbor.  I can map drives in to that computer and can manually move files over to that computer into the library.

My question is if it's possible to run a second instance of TVRename that looks at my main search folder and copies (not moves) files to this second video library? I know I can just copy files, and not move, with TVRename but not sure about the second instance.

Chris

Steven K

May 7, 2024, 8:13:34 AMMay 7
to TV Rename
I don't believe natively but you could install it in a separate container like a Thin Client and give it outside access to a search folder.

NoName NoName

May 7, 2024, 11:04:55 AMMay 7
to TV Rename
I had considered something like this.  Thank you for the insight -- Chris