Scan sorting weirdness.

Don Dotcom

Apr 3, 2022, 11:21:30 PM4/3/22
to TV Rename
Hi Sparky,

Just noticed a little weirdness.

In the scan window with results displayed, single left clicking the column headers (with groups disabled (or enabled))

The Date, Season and Episodes columns only sort Ascending.  Subsequent clicks I'd expect to toggle between ascending/descending, but doesn't.  Other columns work correctly.

Right clicking the column and choosing the sort from the context menu works correctly, so I'm guessing the issue lies in the GUI connector code.

Just a tiny problem, with an easy workaround, reported for completeness.  As usual, everything else seems to be working great.  Keep up the good work.

Also.  A small suggestion.  On the context menu for the scan result items, could we put the 'search' item at the top, rather than ignore?  I'm always worried about clicking it by accident, and my feeling is that the menu should show the most commonly used items first.

Maybe move the entire subsection 'Ignore Selected', 'Ignore Entire Season' & 'Remove Selected' to the bottom of the menu?

Many thanks.

Don Dotcom

Apr 3, 2022, 11:22:16 PM4/3/22
to TV Rename
V4.6.1 on Win7.  Sorry.

Jim Fritz

Apr 5, 2022, 7:41:04 PM4/5/22
to TV Rename
In addition to that problem, the selected sort isn't saved. It keeps reverting back to Show (ascending).

Sparky53

Jun 13, 2022, 10:22:48 PM6/13/22
to TV Rename
Latest Beta Version should be better (stil does not do everything though). But take a look and let me know any specific changes that are needed

Don Dotcom

Jun 16, 2022, 8:03:11 PM6/16/22
to TV Rename
Hi Sparky,

Just downloaded and tested V4.7 (Thanks for that) still happening.

Also sorting settings aren't saving to be restored the next time the program is opened.

Thanks.