TVDB Accuracy Check (log)

Steven K

Jun 30, 2022, 8:52:12 AM6/30/22
to TV Rename
How do I do this again?  I'm using the latest version.

Also, Tools - Find Merged Episodes is missing an "i" in the word "Find".

Sparky53

Jun 30, 2022, 9:36:31 AM6/30/22
to TV Rename
Beta ->  TVDB Accuracy Check (log) will open up a window showing the log and what's going on behind the scenes. It will go through each show and look for data that has not been kept in sync

Steven K

Jun 30, 2022, 10:29:51 AM6/30/22
to TV Rename
Ahhh!  That's right.  How do you turn Beta on again so it displays as a menu item?  Looked for it in Help, View, or Preferences and couldn't find it.  I hate starting all over again.  Ha!