UNC path bugged

Trey Carpenter

Aug 17, 2021, 4:09:37 AM8/17/21
to TV Rename

Having some frustrating issues learning how to use this and realized it all derives from the network path I'm using.

First off you can't select a mapped drive in the library selection dialog (ie: W:\, which points to \\10.0.0.X), so you have to go to Network, wait a few mins, then hope your path shows up (thankfully it did).
Then there are link issues so you have to re-add the library whenever you lose connection. Did not realize this and couldn't figure out why I could only find and interact with one season in a show I added (source was not present for any others in the scan window and I wasn't presented with any errors or information).

Sparky53

Aug 31, 2021, 9:36:21 PM8/31/21
to TV Rename
Hey - generally I try and use the full UNC paths whenever specifying remote libraries - tend to work better for me

Trey Carpenter

Sep 1, 2021, 3:34:24 PM9/1/21
to TV Rename
I didn't see any way to enter it manually. I had to do it through a file dialog which wouldn't even allow me to view drives on the computer.