Unraid Docker Support

Adrian Mayers

May 11, 2022, 6:01:07 PM5/11/22
to TV Rename
Hi

I have been using TV Rename for a few years now and love it - however I am now moving to a new Unraid NAS where all downloaded tv episodes will automatically be put inside a download folder.

Is there anyway to install TV Rename in a Docker container at all - rather than in Windows? As otherwise it is going to be a lot slower to move the files, as essentially it will have to copy them from one folder to another on the same NAS via the PC running TV Rename, rather than locally?

Many thanks

Steven K

May 12, 2022, 7:27:07 AM5/12/22
to TV Rename
Interesting question as I have the ability to use Docker on my NAS as well.  I'm currently doing as you mentioned in your post and copying files from PC to NAS.  I have to still download files manually as I haven't found a good way to have TVR search for TV shows in an RSS feed from a particular file hosting company and download them for me automatically.

Sparky53

Jun 13, 2022, 10:25:07 PM6/13/22
to TV Rename
It's not something I need, and could be pretty difficult. I can see the value and someone can work on it and submit a PR, but not something I am likely to tackle unfortunately. (I don't use Docker and wouldn't be able to test any changes anyway)