Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Steven K

no leída,
10 dic 2021, 13:30:4010/12/21
a TV Rename
I'm getting an Error opening file for writing: C:\Program Files (x86)\TVRename\TVRename.exe error when trying to install the latest version.  Tried re-downloading the setup file directly from website and running the setup file with administrative rights.  Neither seem to work.  Any ideas?

Tom Snyder

no leída,
10 dic 2021, 16:05:2710/12/21
a TV Rename
Mine loaded up with no problem.  I just used the Download and Exit option from Check for Update.

Perhaps try that.

A more radical approach I would try is shut down TV Rename and then load up Task Manager and make sure that all of the TV Rename-related processes have stopped.  If they haven't, then stop them.  Then install 4.5.2.  Another thing you could try is to delete everything in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TVRename directory before doing the install.

Sparky53

no leída,
13 dic 2021, 2:14:3813/12/21
a TV Rename
Working now? Maybe a reboot will remove the locks on the file? Does it show in Task Explorer?

Steven K

no leída,
13 dic 2021, 8:26:0113/12/21
a TV Rename
Tried again recently with no trouble at all.  Not sure what the problem was, but it installed perfectly.  Thanks.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos