CSI-Danson to end a month or so sooner

Bob Jersey

Oct 23, 2014, 10:39:46 AM10/23/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Ausiello exclusive (link): CBS cuts the swan song season to 18 weeks... between its planned 'Cyber' successor and two other shows, the network has more than enough product to fill the Sunday-night slot...

Chris Neuman

Oct 23, 2014, 10:34:03 PM10/23/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone said this season of CSI is the last? I hadn't heard that before.

Chris

On Thursday, October 23, 2014, Bob Jersey <bob.in...@juno.com> wrote:
Ausiello exclusive (link): CBS cuts the swan song season to 18 weeks... between its planned 'Cyber' successor and two other shows, the network has more than enough product to fill the Sunday-night slot...

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Bob Jersey

Oct 24, 2014, 11:46:11 AM10/24/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Chris Neuman, to moi:
Has anyone said this season of CSI is the last? I hadn't heard that before.

It might have been so suggested after their former sisters from Miami and NYC got cut short in what turned out in each case to be their last acts. Nellie (link) notes these, but also hears from sources that the network has not lost confidence in the series despite the whuppin' it gets on late-NFL-game Sundays.