In "I didn't expect THAT to be released on DVD" news...

Diner

May 22, 2023, 11:37:58 PM5/22/23
to TVorNotTV
The 2012-2013 Matthew Perry sitcom "Go On" will be released on DVD May 23 from Mill Creek Entertainment.
I actually watched every episode of this show (we Laura Benanti fans will put up with a lot of crap), and when I read the article, I realized that I had completely forgotten that Tyler James Williams was a regular on this show. (Though I did remember that Jack Carter made one of his last appearances on it.)

M-D November

May 23, 2023, 1:34:25 PM5/23/23
to TVorNotTV
I just recall the marketing for that show was horrible.  I was sure it was called "Goon" for several months.