Last Surviving 'Hogan's Heroes' Cast Member Dies at 96

已查看 29 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mark Jeffries

未读,
2022年11月17日 18:49:092022/11/17
收件人 TVorNotTV
Robert Clary was actually interned in a Nazi concentration camp as a child before he played Cpl. LeBeau on the long-running sitcom--he later pointed out that the camp in the show was a stalag, not a concentration camp, and that the soldiers had it easy compared to those interned in the camps--he later was a regular on several daytime soaps, including "The Young and the Restless" and "Days of Our Lives":

Steve Timko

未读,
2022年11月17日 19:01:262022/11/17
收件人 TV or Not TV

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022, 3:49 PM Mark Jeffries <spotl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Robert Clary was actually interned in a Nazi concentration camp as a child before he played Cpl. LeBeau on the long-running sitcom--he later pointed out that the camp in the show was a stalag, not a concentration camp, and that the soldiers had it easy compared to those interned in the camps--he later was a regular on several daytime soaps, including "The Young and the Restless" and "Days of Our Lives":

Diner

未读,
2022年11月17日 20:42:032022/11/17
收件人 TVorNotTV
Let's note that Clary was the last surviving *original* cast member.
Kenneth Washington, who replaced Ivan Dixon in the final season, is still with us.
Born in 1946, Washington was also the youngest cast member by far, born more than a decade after the next youngest cast member, Larry Hovis.

M-D November

未读,
2022年11月22日 12:05:492022/11/22
收件人 TVorNotTV
Has there been any sort of definitive history (oral or otherwise) published about "Hogan's Heroes"?  I've always been fascinated by the show, particularly by how many of the primary cast had some connection to the Holocaust.

Mark Jeffries

未读,
2022年11月22日 13:50:472022/11/22
收件人 tvor...@googlegroups.com
This book is probably the closest you are going to get to a definitive history of the series:

Mark Jeffries
spotl...@gmail.com

Steve Timko

未读,
2022年12月3日 01:01:312022/12/3
收件人 TV or Not TV
TV news story about Clary's concentration camp experience.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CAJ_uKi-K-ztPAK7PTZbbP9BOomQTdd5NXzXd74j26CQi_dAcGA%40mail.gmail.com.
回复全部
回复作者
转发