For Sure: Ex-Chief Is Not a TV Critic Anymore

Mark Jeffries

Mar 17, 2023, 3:11:41 PM3/17/23
to TVorNotTV
Last fall, citing the overload of Peak TV, Aaron quit his job with Primetimer--due to a glitch, his former mailing list received Primetimer newsletters recently, so Aaron has added that he is taking care of his wife Diane and doesn't want to do journalism right now:

Of course, his "The Primetimer Guide to Streaming TV," although already out of date just because Peak TV, is available at better bookstores and certain websites.

Blue skies, Aaron.

Bob Jersey

Mar 17, 2023, 3:58:08 PM3/17/23
to TVorNotTV
I'm guessing I unsubbed upon learning of his departure, either that or the consistent traffic became too much coupled with the other things sent me daily...     B

Mark Jeffries, March 17th:

PGage

Mar 17, 2023, 4:44:11 PM3/17/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for passing that along. I was getting Primetimer but also did not get the recent messages.

As always, sending along best wishes and positive energy to Aaron and Diane, and thanks for creating this community all those years ago…

Sent from Gmail Mobile