Joey Chestnut barred from defending July 4th eating title

Bob Jersey

Jun 11, 2024, 4:59:04 PMJun 11
to TVorNotTV
After he signed a deal with Nathan's Famous competitor, plant-based-frank maker Impossible Foods.
Great, screw him. I limit my dogs to the (IronPigs) ballpark.

Bob Jersey

Jun 12, 2024, 5:59:54 PMJun 12
to TVorNotTV
He can, tho, compete head-to-head with previous foe Kobayashi live on Netflix Labor Day -- the franks there, will be all-beef, the streamer confirmed...
Kobi was himself barred from the Coney Island tiff multiple years in the 2010s, in some of them chowing down in parallel events elsewhere in the city...

Moi, June 11th: